e-help Seminar 27 Teaching history and second language acquisition.
Toulouse 8-10 June 2006
1. The French system of the “Sections
• A new program
• The original ambitions
• A great success
• And new evolution
How can we explain such a success?
2. The teaching
• Language is used as a tool and not the main topic of the courses.
• I believe that there 3 steps in teaching History in a second language:
3. The essential role of ITC and European project
• We are isolated
• We are limited
• We are curious
• collaborative or autonomous work
• easy and flexible
• no stress with the second language
• exchange, production, distant researches and the building of
collaborative work with a Wiki interface